What's the difference between the 1.0 and 2.0 bags?
Our most popular question!
In short - the Carry-on 2.0 helps you move even faster than the 1.0 version.
Specifically, new features on the 2.0 include:
- our patent-pending neoprene laptop and device holder, allowing access from the side and the top
- our new 600D and 1000D Air-textured yarn nylon fabric
- re-engineered carry handles for extra comfort
- a new hook compression system with 'easy-access' and 'secure' modes
- super cool magnetized stabilizer straps
- 3D pockets in the main compartment for extra storage
- dedicated document sleeve, passport pocket, and zippered 'trinkets' pocket in the laptop compartment
- the ability to attach our optional Modular Hip Pads and Messenger Sling accessories (all other accessories work with both the 1.0 and 2.0 bags)
...plus a bunch more under-the-hood tweaks and improvements!
If you want to see the 2.0 bag in action, as well as a detailed breakdown of the new components, take a stroll over to the product page.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us here!